Our services are built on foundation of privacy and confidentiality to provide free and seamless communication.
Information collected within our application is used to support application features (like calls and messaging), and to provide better user experience. Information is used exclusively in the application, and not provided to any third parties.
Your mobile phone number is provided to create and validate your account. All other information (if provided), like image and name, will be shared to other application users. Application does not access other accounts except when specifically asked and approved by user.
Your phone book contacts are shared with us including contacts not using our application. Contacts are regularly updated, from the phone book, and checked if there are new application users for faster communication. Phone contacts can be created, edited, deleted and changed in any way in the application from user’s side.
Application will record and collect diagnostics (call and messaging), service and performance information that are furtherly used only to improve our services. Phone state information is essential for application to work. It might include hardware status and model, operating system version, Internet access info, phone number and device identifiers. We are using device's location to provide better user experience in chatting and in data exchange within our app.
For the application to make voice calls, through cellular network or over VoIP (Internet) it will access your phones call log. Also, log will be accessed to save information about application calls, and information about other calls from the phone.
Application is using your phone hardware audio features (microphone, speaker) to make voice calls through cellular network or over VoIP (Internet).
All messages exchanged through our application are stored only on your phone. After delivery, messages are deleted from our servers, if for any reason message is not delivered, it will be deleted from our servers. This includes all the other type of content shared through messages like location or media from your gallery.
Application can take photos and record videos and it will access the camera for this purpose only. Photos and videos are used in chatting and in data exchange within application.
Carnegie shall comply at all times with all relevant data privacy and security laws and regulations (“Regulations”), including, for example, the European Union’s GDPR.
Carnegie’s obligations include, but are not limited to:
- Communicating clearly to you what personal data Carnegie will collect as a result of your use of Oki Calls & Messages;
- Enabling you to access your personal data;
- Providing your personal data to you, upon your request, in a structured machine-readable format;
- Readily facilitating the transmission of your personal data to another party upon your request;
- Enabling you to demand rectification of your personal data;
- Enabling you to demand that your personal data be erased;
- Communicating any rectification or erasure of personal data to other parties to whom such data have been disclosed;
- Communicating clearly to you each purpose for which Carnegie or Partners shall use your personal data in providing the Service (each a “Processing Purpose”);
- Obtaining from you a separate permission to use your personal data for each Processing Purpose (each a “Consent”), and ensuring that your data is not used for any Processing Purpose unless you have given such specific Consent;
- Making you aware of your right to withdraw a Consent at any time, and providing a facility for you to withdraw a Consent that is at least as readily usable as the facility by which such Consent was initially granted; and
- Maintaining records of Consents that you have granted.
- Enabling you to object to Carnegie’s use of your personal data and to demand that it stop using it; and
- Enabling you to restrict Carnegie’s use of your personal data for a period of time such that you can verify its accuracy.